1. 中文讀寫應用及中國文學賞析 (授課語言:粵語)
2. English Literature and cultural studies (Medium of Instruction: English)
The course aims to develop the students’ knowledge of English literary and cultural studies through a process of discovery of key texts and a discussion of their contexts.
It will enhance students’ knowledge of the basic elements of literary and cultural studies and develop their ability to analyze and interpret literary and cultural production (including fiction, poetry, drama, life writing, film and the new media)
3. Mathematics: Applications and interpretation (Medium of Instruction: English / Cantonese)
This course is designed for students who enjoy describing the real world and solving practical problems using mathematics, those who are interested in harnessing the power of technology alongside exploring mathematical models and enjoy the more practical side of mathematics. The contents of the course would cover all the topics in DSE Compulsory Part.
• Develop a curiosity and enjoyment of mathematics, and appreciate its elegance and power
• Develop an understanding of the concepts, principles and nature of mathematics
• Communicate mathematics clearly, concisely and confidently in a variety of contexts.
• Develop logical and creative thinking, and patience and persistence in problem solving to instil confidence in using mathematics.